Saturday, January 10, 2009

The Sleepy Nutcracker...

Since this was an ON year for the Hunt family (which of course means everyone has to end up in Loomis by Christmas Eve), Richard's mom chose to keep us very busy so we could all be together! We went and saw the Nutcracker which is a tradition for the ladies in the Hunt Family! Once a girl comes of age she gets to go with the older ladies, and this year was Kami's first time! I was so excited to have her there with us... until she fell asleep ten minutes into the first act!! How could she fall asleep during her first Nutcracker performance?! Actually, I really can't blame her, I think I dozed off a little in the first act as well! It was beautiful though, and I while I am always a little skeptical of ballet, once it got going, it was great! No pictures though, I forgot my camera alot on this trip!

0 comments: