Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Why do kittens have to get big?!

For Christmas of 2008 Kami's Christmas letter to Santa consisted of just a few requests! She asked for a new bike, a baby sister (because I guess a baby brother wasn't sufficient), and a momma cat and three kittens!! So while I did think that four cats were just too many, we decided that Santa could bring two, because my kids fight over everything, and every cat needs an accomplice!! I took pictures of Caramel and Chocolate right after we got them, but never posted them, and now the cats are huge (well, not huge... but bigger!!) So I thought I would post pictures of the cats, but I have to show how they have grown! And, beware... The following pictures contain violence (kitten eating baby...)

Carter loves to eat Caramel...
...and Chocolate!!
Our three babies!
See how big he is now (the cat, not Carter), but don't worry, now Carter just likes to tug at their faces instead of eating them!!

6 comments:

Morgan said...

Cute cute cute. I just realized also that you and I have the same blog background - you have excellent taste! Love ya!

(in)Sain Adventures said...

The are soooo cute!!! Chocolate likes a little bit like on of my cats. Hopefully yours will get along better than my 2 do!
~Becky

The Hunt Family said...

Oh, they are getting so big! That means they've got another month or two till they're not cute anymore and then they'll be goners! haha. JK. Love you guys and your pet-mania.

Trisha said...

That is really cute! And I love the names you chose for the cats, too.

Hipple Family said...

That is fun! I am glad you got her kittens. Your such a sweet mommy!

Missy S. said...

Those poor cats that are just dragged around :)