Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ice skating... Not for the faint of heart!

While in California, we each had our list of things to do, and while some of our plans were foiled by sick children, one thing that my sister Vanessa really wanted to do was ice skate! So, we got all bundled up and headed out to the ice rink for a morning of frozen noses and toeses! (I know it's spelled wrong, but rhymes!!) Actually it wasn't too bad, but Jeff was a fish out of water on the rink, so we rented him a sled! Kami enjoyed doing circles on the beginners rink and Richard has decided that he belongs with the professionals! Me? I am just proud to say that I didn't fall! (That's quite an accomplishment for me!)





2 comments:

Julianne said...

Wow! I didn't know you could even rent something like a sled for kids. What a good idea! Glad you guys had a nice holiday.

Missy S. said...

what was Richard going to do a pirouette, that would be good to see :)