Saturday, January 10, 2009

Of course he would have pneumonia...

Christmas!! What a wonderful time of year... Who couldn't love Christmas? Oh, I can think of one person... Carter Quince! Yeah, it turns out that having Pneumonia isn't the best way to spend your first Christmas!














Isn't that so sad? Carter had been getting sick, but I had no idea it was so bad! Luckily my sisters in law all talked me in to taking him to the hospital after we all opened gifts, so off we went, Richard, Carter and I to spend his first Christmas day in the ER... Fun!! But, indeed, they found pneumonia in his lungs, and so it was a worthwhile visit! Actually the trip to the ER wasn't too bad, it was the fact that the closest open pharmacy on Christmas day was 20 miles away, and had a three hour wait!! What an adventure!

0 comments: