Friday, December 12, 2008

Looks like we will be sticking around!

We tracked this Wednesday, which means we got our latest training assignment! We hoped for the T-1, and we were so excited to get it! That means no changes for at least seven months, which is okay with me! We celebrated with Richard's flight before everyone took their place with their new classes, and Carter and Jeff were the only kids, so they enjoyed the spotlight! Carter even got the privilege of wearing the "Killer Bee of the Week" hat, we were so proud!! (Of course, Richard had to try it on too!)

He looks so proud!

By far, the cutest Bee of the Week!

It even has a stinger!!!

It was great, they had each student stand at attention towards the audience, and then they put a picture of the plane they would be flying on the screen behind them! I was too slow to get Richard's picture!

The Class symbols (or patches), that they wear on their flightsuits!

3 comments:

Hipple Family said...

YEA!! Congratulations!! I am glad you guys got what he wanted. I am sure he totally earned it! YEA~

Trisha said...

The bee hat is adorable! Congratulations!

The Hunt Family said...

Congrats Richard! We are so proud of you and all your hard work! You have no idea how many people I tell that I have a brother in the AF and it always makes me so proud every time I say it!
Carter Baby you are such a doll! I can't wait to see you! 3 more days!!! Brandi where did you get his sweater? I want one! We are also proud of you B! We know how much you sacrifice for Chewy! We can't wait to see all of you!