Thursday, December 4, 2008

We are...


T-6 COMPLETE!!!!!!!!!!!! Richard passed his final checkride in the t-6 today, so we are halfway through the program!! Yea for him, he has worked so hard, and there were times that we thought he was out.... But he made it!! Anyhow, now we wait until Wednesday when we will find out what plane he will fly next... Most likely it will be the T-1 here at Laughlin, but we could move to Corpus Christie and fly the T-44!!! So, that's it!! He did it, three kids, a needy wife, a couple doggy fiascos and a heck of alot of faith!!!! Congrats sweetheart!!

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats!!! Sometime I want to hear about those doggie fiascoes!

Nicia said...

Congrats! That's a great accomplishment!

Morgan said...

YAY RICHARD!!! And YAY BRANDI too because you also survived it! We are so proud of you guys! Give Richard a hug from Jon, since he isn't close enough to do it himself, even with his long arms!

Hipple Family said...

Yea!! I am so happy for you! I hope Wednesday is a good day for you guys! I guess any news is good, right?!! :)

Anonymous said...

Yea! I love when they accomplish something great! Good job Richard! Oh, I almost forgot! I found a recipe for the barbacoa meat from chipotle and I tried it and it tastes exactly like the real thing! The recipe is on my other blog which is mosteverythingfromscratch.blogspot.com
or my blog address is on my favorite websites on our family blog. You have to try it!!

Crystal said...

Way to Go team Hunt!! Nice job Richard, I bet you're just feeling so good right now, what a great holiday!

Grandmotherfairy said...

Congratulations to the whole family!! We can't wait to hear where you are going. love, Aunt Susan aka Grandmother Fairy

mptanner said...

That is great news Congratulations!!

Trisha said...

That is wonderful! What an accomplishment. Tell Richard Congratulations! Hugs to you all!