Saturday, August 30, 2008

When did I become old enough to have a Kindergartener?!


Alright, it's a week late, but here it is... Kami's First day of Kindergarten! Where did time go? I can't believe she's so grown up! She even rides the bus home! She loves her class, but she says her teacher gets mad alot!! She has to have marshmallows in her lunchbag every day, and we have to listen to Jonas Brothers as we drive to school! So much for Itsy Bitsy Spider, this girl is into real music!! But, she's not too grown up, she still ends up in my bed every night! Any suggestions to remedy that problem?!

4 comments:

Trisha said...

Fun! She looks so cute ready for school with her backpack and lunch pail.
I want to see the newest little one, too. And once again, i need your address. I bought a little something that I need to send you but I have yet to find our address book. ;o)

Nicia said...

...I wouldn't exactly call the Jonas Brothers real music. buahahaha. :) Kami looks super cute! Um...lock her in her room at night would be my suggestion. hahaha. (once again, just kidding!)

Morgan said...

She looks so cute! Was it hard for her to go and let you leave her there? Was it hard for you? I am so glad you have hit this milestone!

Crystal said...

She looks so grown up with her backpack! What a cute picture! I'm glad she likes school!