Saturday, August 30, 2008

And last but not least...

Only two months late (that seems to be my theme these days...) I would like to introduce Carter Quince Hunt! He is tall and skinny (just like I used to be before I had three kids!!) and the cutest thing ever!! I hope you enjoy him as much as I do!!


He's got his pirate face to match his pirate shirt!!


He's helping Daddy cheat at Go Fish!


There is nothing sweeter than a sleeping baby...


Except when he looks at you with those beautiful brand new eyes!

8 comments:

Sarah said...

He is adorable. Congrats on #3! WOW. Please tell me that it's do-able...I know you are a great mom.

Nicia said...

He's a little cutie! I'm so glad to see some new posts!! :) Way to go Brandi!!

Crystal said...

Carter is so cute. He is just adorable, I was really excited to see you made some posts! And I loved all the pictures. Oh, and i'm sure you are Jeff's most favorite girl :)

Hipple Family said...

what a handsome little man! :)

Jason, Alyson, Kaci, Brynley & Ashlynn said...

Hey Brandi!! Your kiddos are so stinkin cute! Hope all is going well for you guys! Take care...

Alyson (Williams) Sherman
www.shermysfamily.blogspot.com

Celestia said...

Where is the Argh shirt from? I love it!

Holly said...

Hey Brandi~

Your little man is charming, I love the pics! We really miss you guys, keep up with the way cute posts! :)

Trisha said...

He is so sweet and handsome!