Saturday, August 30, 2008

Important people in the life of Jefferson Hunt!

I found these pictures of Jeff with his favorite friends! I couldn't resist sharing them!


Jeff feeding his cutest cousin Abigail... She wasn't too impressed!

Okay, I actaully don't know who this girl is, but Jeff really took an interest in her!

Nicia, Alyssa and Jeff, how could he not love them?!

Jeff, Elise and Allison... His favorite girls!

Abram and Jeff... They are the LadyKillers!

Jeff and CJ... They had just gotten haircuts, I guess the big thing is blue spikes!

And of course, mommy!! I had better be one of his favorites!

5 comments:

Morgan said...

Adam misses Jeff a lot! He really wanted him to come to his Superman birthday party. He had a little trouble with the concept that the Hunt's house is not where you live. I think I have convinced him of it now, though.

Nicia said...

I feel so so lucky to have made his list! I miss you guys so much!! Jeff is a stud!

Anonymous said...

it is so good to hear an update on your fam. i am sorry I did not call you back when you were up I was in Vegas and Chad forgot to give me the message for a while and then the number was deleted from our called ID Log, i would love to hear from you. call me very soon, we have so much to talk about!

Celestia said...

Hey Lady, finally an update! That pic of Abram and Jeff is too cute. I think Abram is leading him to the babes. Abram also had the blue spikes in his hair when he got it cut.

Trisha said...

I love that picture of him and Abram with Abrams arm around Jeff's waist. Too Cute!