Friday, April 25, 2008

That's right... Airsick!



This is one of those things that my husband will never live down!! Are you ready for this? My husband, who has always prided himself on his ability to fly with perfection, totally threw up on his first Official Air Force flight!! Yes, it's true, he and that white bag became very close friends as Richard joined the 33% of airsick Air Force pilots... I have no idea where that statistic came from, but I think it's true!! He swears it was because he ate a heavy breakfast, but I just could not resist sharing this with everyone I know... I mean how could I keep something like this a secret?!!

5 comments:

apyknowzitall said...

It's not mean. I totally would have done the same thing. Joe's terrified of spiders so I posted a couple of videos on my blog of a huge spider I found in our garage.

Charis said...

So funny but not really. Was this pic posed? Poor guy and who wants to see a heavy breakfast twice!:( Hopefully hes better by now!!

Anonymous said...

I've heard it's fairly common on the first flight. But EWWWW ... Big breakfast revisited. GROSS

The Hunt Family said...

Poor Richard...hopefully he'll get over that! We miss you guys!

Celestia said...

College degree...$40,000
Flight Suit...$200
Military Jet...$2,000,000
Tossing your cookies on your first flight...Priceless
Love the pic