Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Jeff got a haircut!!





As you can tell in the "BEFORE" picture, Jeff definitely neeeded some attention up top! I had planned on letting his hair grow out until Daddy got home, but it just has gotten out of control! So tonight we took Jeff for his first official haircut! Normally I cut it, but it never turns out well, so I thought I'd save myself the trouble! And since we are in Provo/Orem, which is the beauty school capital of the US, we had our choice of salons!! We chose Bon Losee, for $4.95, and they did a very good job! Our stylist was so much fun, and she made Jeff look way cool!! He now has a Fauxhawk!!! I had to do it because I know Richard will never let it happen again, so I might as well have my fun now!! Check out our stud now!! He's even sporting the "TOO COOL" face!!!

5 comments:

Celestia said...

OH My gosh. I love it! I should take Abe so they can match!

apyknowzitall said...

Boy haircuts are so funny. For the longest time I would try to grow Josephs hair out a bit but he would inevitably find scissors, try to cut his own hair, which would lead to me buzzing it on #3 again. It's been two months now and I've actually been able to trim the sides.

Anonymous said...

What a little cutiepie. He's getting so big!

Morgan said...

Way cute! Can't wait to see you!

carrfamily4 said...

Hey Brandy, Its Julie Carr (Rosenlof). I found your blog while I was blog stocking and saw your name on Alysons blog. Your family is so cute. So you guys are in texas now. Wow thats a big move. I hope all is well.
Julie