Tuesday, April 29, 2008

She fell from a TREE??????



And here I thought I had a little lady!! Not to be the case, since she fell out of a tree she decided to climb to show off for the neighbor boys here in California!! Luckily it wasn't too bad, but to hear her tell the story... "I fell from the tree, and my foot got caught in the tree, and I was hanging upside down by my foot, and then Huntley (her cousin) was my superhero!" Here are our battle wounds, again, let me emphasize that it wasn't too serious, (it was only a cherry tree), but still, this deserves some blog footage!

4 comments:

The Hunt Family said...

I just can't believe she climbed the tree! What a brave girl!

Morgan said...

Well see now this is a good thing to show Hailey when I'm telling her why she can't go climb the tree with Kami!

Celestia said...

Scarlett's a climber too. Oh and right before her birthday! Poor thing.

Anonymous said...

Wow ... quite a fall. But some GREAT pictures for the record books! YOU GO GIRL!