Thursday, March 26, 2009

Aaaaaaand, he's OFF!

When you read that title, you have to say it like you would if you were racing horses, you know long "And", and extra emphasis on the F's!! Did you say it? Hope so!! You'll say it after you see this video of Carter! Only took nine months, but our little guy is mobile! One problem though, someone must have forgotten to tell him we're Air Force because his crawl is very Army style!! Oh, one more thing, you might want to mute the video while you watch, I sound pretty ridiculous commentating in the background!!


Yea for crawling Carter!!

5 comments:

Amy said...

He seems too little to be crawling! They grow way too fast.

Yea, for Carter!

Hipple Family said...

What a cutie, I can not believe that he is already crawling. He is so handsome!

Beth said...

Hooray for Carter...who BTW I think is the most handsome little guy out there. Every time I see him, he just makes me smile. Also, I love your pics of mustache march. I have to say Rich wears his mustache well. i think its so funny seeing all these funny mustaches around.

Dustin and Melissa said...

How cute! Thanks for sharing...love the video clip!

Celestia said...

Ah, he is so cute. What a big boy. I can't wait to see you guys next week.