Monday, February 16, 2009

Will you be my valentine?!

It is so exciting to have a kindergartner, with all of the parties and valentines lists and candy... And Kami was such a good sport about her valentine cards, she decided it would be okay to have hand made valentines instead of the ones from the store, so this is what we came up with!
The ones for her classmates... They were supposed to be holding a sucker, but they weren't strong enough!! So cute though, I thought!!
Jeff wanted to show them off for Kami, they are patterned after Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc.! The eye is actually supposed to be bigger, but Wal-Mart only has so many sizes of googly eyes!!
The teachers got dogs, personally decorated by Kami herself, and the backs read 'I'm "Mutts" about you!' So cute!! Yea for Valentine's Day!!!

7 comments:

Morgan said...

Those are way cuter than any store bought valentines! Anna wanted to make hers this year too - she made flowers with hearts for the petals and a lollipop as the center/stem.

Marie said...

Super cute! I was in charge of Emma's class Valentine's party and the craft was a foam heart very similar to your little one-eyed guys. It was "holding" a piece of paper in a little heart hand that said "I've got my eye on you!" The kids thought it was awesome so I'm sure they loved Kami's. Kids are too fun!!! :)

The Hunt Family said...

Those are so cute! I couldn't even make a V-day card for my hubby! Good job! It's sad when they get to that point where they'd rather have crummy store bought ones!

Nicia said...

Haha. Cute! Oh man, I miss Kami and Jeff (and Carter too!) so so much. Tell them HI for me!

Nicia said...

...and Richard too, I guess. ;)

Celestia said...

Those are so dang cute, just like you. We had to go with Hannah Montana :(. Scarlett's class wasn't aloud to write names on the valentines either, it just had to be to "my friend" They are murderers of love!

Hipple Family said...

You are so creative Brandi, I love them!!