Sunday, September 21, 2008

Jeff turned three today!

I know most people are surprised when I tell them how old Jeff is, but it's true... He is barely three, as of yesterday! We celebrated with a Spiderman Party at the bowling alley, and while is was chaotic, it was a blast! He had a great time with his friends and he got to eat lots of cake, and the bowling alley even gave him a huge bowling pin piggy bank... which he slept with!!

All of the scoreboards wished him a Happy Birthday!


Some of our Spiderman guests!


His Spidey Cupcake cake!


He ended up really looking like Spiderman!


Happy Birthday to me...

6 comments:

Trisha said...

Very Fun!! Happy Birthday, Jeff!!

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest cake ever!

The Hunt Family said...

Happy Birthday My Jefferson! I can't believe you are 3 already! I still have the other Fraggle Rock movie sitting here that I need to send you! I love you buddy! -Aunt Van

The Hunt Family said...

ps...did you make that cake brandi? it's awesome! can you do an ariel cupcake cake haha.

Nicia said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Wish I was there to enjoy it with you guys.

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday Jeff! Wish we could have been there for the party - Adam misses you!