Monday, March 17, 2008

The Easter Card Disaster

So every year I try to take pictures of my little ones at all the holidays, but since we have moved to Texas, I haven't been in the picture taking mood... So I got the bug today, and decided that since Easter is so close, I could take pictures to send out in Easter cards!! Wow, was I wrong!! As you can see to the left... My kiddos were in no mood for beautiful poses, they wanted to show me their funny faces!! (Those will not be going out in Easter cards, by the way!) But, we finally got a decent smile from both of them at the same time, and Easter is saved!! Cards were made, addressed and mailed out this morning, and I feel like a good mommy again... Now, if I could just remember when I fed them last... (Just kidding, I'm sure they got themselves breakfast eventually!)

3 comments:

Nicia said...

I love it! Cute blog by the way...your kids aren't all that bad either. Haha! Totally kidding. They are adorable. Love you guys!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love your template! I wish mine looked at cute as everyone else's! Great pictures of the kids too!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how cute and BIG they are getting.